You must have all necessary permissions to upload Content.
- You must have the right to upload the Content. To have the right to upload the Content, you must either: (1) be the copyright owner of the Content AND have perpetual, royalty-free, all media, worldwide releases from any persons whose names, voices, or likenesses appear in the Content (and you must have secured a waiver of any applicable moral rights) including the right to sublicense such rights OR (2) have a perpetual, royalty-free, all-media, worldwide license from the copyright owner of the work (and a waiver of any applicable moral rights) including the right to sublicense such rights AND have perpetual, royalty-free, all media releases from any persons whose names, voices, or likenesses appear in the Content (and you must have secured a waiver of any applicable moral rights).
- If the Content contains third-party content (such as text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and other materials you may view on, access through, or contribute), you must have secured the third-party rights to use that content on our Site and Service, meaning that you must have a perpetual, royalty-free, all-media, worldwide license from such third parties (including the right to sublicense such rights) and you must have secured a waiver of any applicable moral rights.
Your Content must not infringe third-party rights including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property, rights of publicity or privacy. Your Content must not be defamatory, threatening, or a violation of any applicable law.
Your Content must not be intended for advertising purposes.
- You may not upload commercials, infomercials, demos, walkthroughs, or any Content that sells or promotes a product or service, or multi-level marketing schemes.
- You may not upload Content containing advertisements (e.g., pre-roll ads, post-roll ads, overlay ads, or links), sponsorships, or promotions without Producer's prior written consent.
- You may not upload Content which directly or indirectly solicits business or donations to an entity not affiliated with the Producer.
Your Content must comply with all of our other Content restrictions noted in the Agreement.
You may NOT upload Content that is (or is reasonably contrued by Producer to be):
- Obscene, indecent, sexually explicit, or pornographic;
- Hate speech, harassment, threats, or other personal attacks against anyone or any group of persons;
- Libel or defamation;
- In violation of any law or any third-party rights, including trademark, copyright, and privacy rights;
- Exploitative of minors;
- Depictive of any unlawful acts or extreme violence;
- Depictive of animal cruelty or extreme violence towards animals;
- Commercial prompts or spam, off-topic posts, commercial solicitations, promotion or advertising, including any promotions of fraudulent schemes, multi-level marketing schemes, get-rich-quick schemes, online gaming or any other type of gambling, cash gifting, work-from-home businesses, or any other dubious money-making ventures;
- Indicating or implying that Producer supports a specific viewpoint. Information about ways Site or Service visitors might take action around a particular issue or topic must have appropriate context and labeling. All content must pass a perception test to ensure that visitors to the Site/Service site do not perceive that the Website's editorial integrity has been compromised by a particular agenda or by association with an outside party.
The ITVS License
By uploading Content to the Site or Service, you irrevocably license to Independent Television Service ("ITVS") the perpetual, royalty-free, license to use the Content for any purpose that ITVS desires (including commerical purposes), in all media now or after known, worldwide (the "ITVS License"). Without limiting the forgoing, The ITVS License grants ITVS the rights to make derivatives of the Content and exploit such derivatives in any and all media, now or after knows, worldwide, in perpetuity. Per the ITVS License, you verify that Content you upload is not subject to any moral rights limitations (or that any applicable moral rights in the Content are hereby irrevocably waived).
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial Uported 3.0 License
By uploading Content to the Site or Service, you also irrevocably license the Content per this Creative Commons license.
The Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial Uported 3.0 License Described
Per the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial Uported 3.0 license, all Site/Service users ("Users") will be free to do the following with any Content that you upload to the Site or Service:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — Users must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse Users or Users use of the work).
- Noncommercial — Users may not use this work (or any derivatives created therefrom) for commercial purposes.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if Users get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights extinguished by the creative commons license:
- Fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations;
- The author's moral rights;
- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, Users must make clear to others the limited license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
Note: in order to ensure you fully understand the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial Uported 3.0 license prior to posting or using any Content on this Site, you should review the full legal license which you can reach here.